Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: What would you think if...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ives's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2002
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why are you barred? just out of interest

  2. #12
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dunno, it will be cool IF the place ISNT over-run with lil kiddys

    i had quite a fwe good nites there! its a pretty cool place, and i would totally enjoy skuttering outside there instead of the usual place!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member thistowndont feelright's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2001
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    smoking weed in the toilets, it was really annoying cos i'd just told jem to put it out cos i didn't wanna get caught and thrown out.
    lee came in and said he could smell weed and threw us out.
    barred for life apparently

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Chris GY's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    way too many young/underage people went in there and probably will again

  5. #15
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least it had a vibe where you could have a dance.......and I am against pub age drinking laws anyway...fuck it...if they are spending a few quid in the pub...they arent on the streets killing themselves with cider

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Matrix uncerimoniusly left me in the lurch.....I explained to them if I wasnt working Saturdays at their place I would look for elsewhere...fact is that they said no-one was interested...so therefore they will not lose out...im not a Judas..I have to take care of myself..
    When I quit before I was on the promise of a ?250 a week job at Matrix,which was offered..not bargained for,then mysteriously changed to ?40 per week...which then stopped cos there are a few judgemental pricks in there that took a dislike to me...fuck it...Im in no way against the place I like it a lot...but I have done a lot for it..and I ma not prepared to struggle for loyalty,I did that for 3 years at Hollywoods

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Freak-A-Chu's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2000
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's everybody's beef with underage kids in pubs *everybody's done it*.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the kids right, and dont we all love being horible to little kids, i know i do.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member spiritualized's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Freak-A-Chu:
    I don't think my opinion really counts.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Damn right

  10. #20
    Inactive Member spiritualized's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's stupid how everyone complains about kids. It's like making fun of someone because they're younger than you. We've all been kids, unless we've been cloned, which we haven't so YOSSSS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •